Los Angeles, CA
The SVP Talent Marketing for CBS News, CBS Sports, and CBS Entertainment is seeking a highly motivated, strategic, and adaptable individual who can help support a wide range of strategic projects across various talent specifically on social media across ViacomCBS. The Talent Marketing Coordinator will support general administrative, operational, financial, and communications activities for the SVP Talent Marketing to help facilitate effective decision-making and implement a multitude of strategic and synergistic opportunities. This individual will get hands-on experience and a behind the scenes look at how to lead a world-class talent marketing operation at scale.
• General administrative duties (e.g., schedule meetings, answer phones, book travel and accommodation, submit expense reports and payments, update org charts, order office supplies, distribute mail, etc.)
• Assist with talent on social media and general talent branding and marketing
• Develop presentations for SVP, Talent Marketing for internal and external meetings
• Coordinate ideation, planning and execution of strategic projects, helping manage CBS show branding across multiple Social platforms
• Work with the SVP, Talent Marketing to organize regular Brown Bag lunches with industry experts and talent for the broader CBS Marketing team
• Establish trusted relationships across the extended management team, i.e., C-suite leaders, key client leaders, etc.
• Work closely with the senior leadership team to solve immediate problems and capitalize on opportunities to improve
• Work to develop and implement new processes and mechanisms that will ultimately improve team performance, creativity, communication, collaboration
• 2-4 years experience in talent management, project management, consulting, or marketing
• Professional experience at a talent agency or consulting firm is preferred
• Well organized, detail oriented, able to multitask, prioritize responsibilities, and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Exemplary team player able to build relationships quickly with internal and external stakeholders with a wide range of personality types
• An excellent listener and communicator with a high EQ
• Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful and flexible
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Advanced knowledge of social media platforms and emerging technology
• Ability to anticipate scheduling/organizational challenges and suggest solutions in a timely manner
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, and OneDrive
• Able to make independent decisions in the handling of sensitive and confidential information while exercising good judgment and discretion
• Comfortable in a test-and-learn environment
• Creative thinker with strategic and analytical prowess
• Focused and driven to excellence at the accomplishment of all tasks
• Embraces accountability
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb7nbk-3-227-0-150-42 in your application.
ViacomCBS delivers premium content to audiences across traditional and emerging platforms worldwide. Through television, streaming and digital content, studio production, publishing, live events, merchandise and more, we connect with billions of people.