THIS IS A FULL-TIME STAFF POSITION
CBS is seeking an Executive Assistant to support both the Co-Executive Producer of The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, and the VP, Current Programs/VP, Assistant General Counsel for CBS Studios.
Outside of serving in an administrative capacity, this individual will assist in managing short and long-term projects.
• Handle all administrative duties for the executives including but not limited to: managing schedules, planning meetings, reconciling expenses, drafting correspondence, arranging travel, answering phones, and other organizational tasks.
• Assemble briefing materials on individuals/organizations for executives prior to meetings.
• Keep executives abreast of trends and new developments in late night/entertainment space by reading industry publications, monitoring social media and tracking competitors' initiatives.
• Regularly attend meetings as necessary, as well as production meetings with the purpose of taking notes and ensuring action items from the meetings are executed.
• Handle confidential information with discretion.
• Understanding of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Strong interest and familiarity with TV production, late night, news and pop culture.
• Organized and works efficiently and effectively.
• Comfortable with all social media platforms.
• Self-starter with a positive can-do attitude who identifies problems and then comes up with solutions.
• Ability to think ahead and catch problems before they arise.
• Ability to handle confidential information.
• Ability to interact with high profile talent and executives.
• Experience working in daily TV production and/or as an executive assistant preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqm36z-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.