Coordinator, Programming Partnerships & Enthusiast Brands
New York, NY
The SVP Social Media for CBS News, CBS Sports, and CBS Entertainment is seeking a pop culturalist who is highly motivated, strategic, and an adaptable individual who can support a wide range of strategic projects across various Social Media platforms across ViacomCBS. The Innovation Coordinator lives and breathes everything digital/social and is up to date on trends, tweets, memes, GIFs, social challenges, TikTok dances, and whatever is going to happen tomorrow that we need to know about today. This individual needs to be steeped in culture and able to navigate the corporate landscape. Will partner with the SVP Social Media to transform CBS into a more social/digital forward and innovative organization. The Social Media Innovation Coordinator can be located in New York or Los Angeles.
• Work with SVP, Social Media across CBS to make sure we are consistently innovating and leading the charge across social and digital platforms
• Proactively identify future trends
• Develop and execute creative ideas around CBS content for social media platforms
• Able to articulate, write, and design trend reports for broad and executive audiences (this will include daily emails)
• Coordinate ideation, planning and execution of strategic projects
• Establish trusted relationships across the extended management team, i.e., C-suite leaders, key client leaders, etc.
• Work closely with the senior leadership team to solve immediate problems and capitalize on opportunities to improve
• Work to develop and implement new processes and mechanisms that will ultimately improve team performance, creativity, communication, collaboration
• 1-4 years of experience in talent management, project management, consulting, or marketing.
• 1-4 years of being on, and creating content for, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok … but also has a LinkedIn profile
• Have shared memes with friends
• Wears sneakers even on Zoom calls
• Advanced knowledge of social media platforms and emerging technology
• Strong writer and editor
• Photoshop knowledge a plus (but not required)
• Well organized, detail oriented, able to multitask, prioritize responsibilities, and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Exemplary team player able to build relationships quickly with internal and external stakeholders with a wide range of personality types
• An excellent listener and communicator with a high EQ
• Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful and flexible
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Able to make independent decisions in the handling of sensitive and confidential information while exercising good judgment and discretion
• Comfortable in a test-and-learn environment
• Creative thinker with strategic and analytical prowess
• Focused and driven to excellence at the accomplishment of all tasks
• Embraces accountability
ViacomCBS delivers premium content to audiences across traditional and emerging platforms worldwide. Through television, streaming and digital content, studio production, publishing, live events, merchandise and more, we connect with billions of people.