Manager, IT Compliance
New York, NY
CBS Television Network is one of America's flagship television network brands built around three premier programming divisions: CBS Entertainment, CBS News and CBS Sports. CBS was established in 1928, when founder William Paley purchased 16 independent radio stations and christened them the Columbia Broadcasting system.
The SAP Ariba Solution Principal possesses thorough knowledge of SAP Ariba. The Principal Analyst will be involved in the Ariba solution implementation projects to validate design and implementation and ensure satisfaction with the solution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Knowledge of SAP Best Practices with technical implementation experience and command over SAP Implementation Methodology
• Deep skills and experience in design, implementation and deployment of SAP Ariba On- Demand solutions with focus on Up Stream processes (SLP, Sourcing & Contracting) and exposure to Downstream processes (Procure to pay, Invoicing & Ariba Procurement Content)
• Able to lead Fit- Gap workshops and identify all custom developments to meet the client requirements.
• Maintain a high-level knowledge of SAP's procurement solution suite in the specialization area of responsibility.
• Designs workflows specific to business process outcomes, and understands how to develop and integrate a proposed solution into a customer's existing business and technical environment.
• Be actively involved in the solution implementation to ensure that solutions are accurately scoped and delivered in line with customer expectations.
• Work on final configuration set up and guide customers in UAT.
• Good knowledge and understanding of overall solution architecture and cloud integration methods with ECC or S/4 HANA.
• Perform all System and Customer Administration Activities required in Ariba.
• Troubleshoot errors in master data loads and transactional interfaces.
• Manage schedules of batch jobs and web services tasks.
• Maintain (Create, load, Modify) master data in Ariba.
• Work with the Technical teams for API configuration and systems integration.
• Update of approval rules and approval queues.
• Update Guided Buying configuration and layout.
• Work with SAP Ariba in fast resolution of SRs and in any of customizations needed.
• Work directly with Ariba customer support to resolve issues and track application upgrade.
• Assist Catalog Administrator to ensure enforcement of standard catalog description and commodity coding, schema and taxonomy by commodity.
• Proactively prepare for and lead through new system releases and updates.
• Ariba Upstream implementation experience in SLP, Sourcing & Contract Management, Spend Management, Strategic Sourcing, Direct Spend, Procurement, Financial Supply Chain modules.
• Proficient level of experience and knowledge in Ariba network integration & Ariba P2P
• Technical knowledge on Ariba infrastructure and integration layers.
• Knowledgeable in entire Core Administration Functions in Ariba (such as Integration Manager, Master Data Manager).
• Experienced in CIG (Cloud Integration Gateway) technology.
• 5+ years of experience in application design, and in development and configuration of technology solutions to support P2P business processes
• Passionate & maintain a rational and objective demeanor when faced with stressful situations.
• Good communication skills with clear expression using language with precision.
• Identify, understand and define customer needs, objectives and business requirements in order to best meet their requirements.
• Must have strong communication and team management skills
• Must have worked in development, configuration and testing environments
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy712p-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.