Los Angeles, CA
CBS Marketing is looking for a Post Production Coordinator to assist with the production and delivery of promos for broadcast and online, as well as produce repositioned end credits for all network entertainment shows.
• Work with Post-Production Supervisors and Manager of Production to coordinate all promo production for the Marketing department.
• Plan and coordinate the production of repositioned end credits for entertainment shows airing in daytime and primetime. Includes reformatting end credits to conform to DGA, SAG and WGA contracts.
• Input production data into Jira (workflow management program) and use that for the communication and delivery of produced promos.
• Perform final QC of completed promotional content prior to final delivery for broadcast or online distribution.
• Distribute daily production reports and coordinate delivery of completed promos for internal review and final delivery for broadcast or online.
• Process requests for source materials and completed elements for broadcast, digital, cable and social.
• Verify accuracy of all production information and maintain detailed logs and other records for both production and legal purposes.
• Assist with coordinating the delivery of source materials used by writer/producers and vendors.
• Manage web portals for archival and distribution of finished assets.
• Bachelor's Degree with a major in Television or Film production or 1-2 years related experience (e.g., television network, network affiliate, major film studio, advertising agency, etc.)
• Experience with post-production, editing, media file types is required.
• Avid Media Composer editing and Adobe After Effects experience is preferred.
• Advanced knowledge of Mac and Windows operating systems, and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, & Word).
• Knowledge of Jira and/or another workflow/tracking program is a plus.
• Well organized and detail oriented.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be able to work well under pressure in order to deal with daily on-air scheduling and online distribution deadlines.
FUNCTION: Post Production
ViacomCBS delivers premium content to audiences across traditional and emerging platforms worldwide. Through television, streaming and digital content, studio production, publishing, live events, merchandise and more, we connect with billions of people.