We're looking for a recruiting professional to join our team! The Sr. Recruiter, CBS News + Stations is charged with developing a pipeline of talent at all levels in support of our growing recruiting objectives.
This role is responsible for identifying high quality talent and cultivating industry relationships, tracking internal and external talnet, and proactively introducing talent to the business. This is both a strategic and hands-on role responsible for supporting efforts to raise ViacomCBS's brand within the CBS News organization. Participating in external networking opportunities, custom ViacomCBS engagement events, and managing full cycle volume recruitment across our news organization is key to the success of this person.. The ideal candidate thinks about how to introduce new methods and ideas for identifying and engaging talent and successfully enlists support from the business for talent attraction, networking, and workforce engagement initiatives. S/he/they demonstrate the drive, motivation, and passion to deliver superior client and candidate experience and enjoys and appreciates working alongside top recruitment professionals in a fast pace environment.
- Lead, energize, and drive recruitment efforts to deliver outstanding high touch service to clients
- Identify and generate targeted talent lists with a focus on critical recruitment channels within the CBS News Organization
- Identify and create strategic partnerships and networks within the entertainment industry, and other relevant industries, to attract top diverse talent
- Lead full lifecycle recruitment and develop creative and innovative strategies for sourcing and acquiring top talent
- Develop recruitment initiatives, services, and solutions that align with the strategic direction of the organization
- Assist in the curation and executing of ViacomCBS hosted talent engagement opportunities
- Collaborate with key HR professionals and business leaders and establish relationships with senior leaders and client groups to fully understand their objectives
- Provide service with a consultative orientation, attention to detail, follow up and follow through
- Build partnerships with key internal/external partners to assure that our outreach is inclusive and our talent pipelines are rich and diverse
- Coach and counsel leadership around recruiting strategies in order to increase their proficiency and engagement in sourcing and attracting top talent
- Champion consistency and standards in recruitment policies and practices
- 5 years of progressive recruitment experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to build and execute innovative sourcing and diverse talent engagement strategies, including setting the agenda, selling the vision, and executing programs with lasting impact
- Proven expertise sourcing, recruiting, and placing talent from a multi-source pipeline including networking, headhunting, internet sourcing methodologies, as well as internal and direct application
- Solid knowledge in full lifecycle recruitment, including detailed pre-qualification screening, interviewing, and closing professional level candidates across multiple levels and subject areas
- Solid knowledge of legal issues and requirements of employee labor laws, ensuring the organization develops appropriate policies and implements systems that are legally compliant
- Experience collaborating key resources, HR, business stakeholders, and influencers
- Demonstrated effectively partner and yield influence with senior level leaders
- Strong client focus with superior communications and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of broadcast and news recruiting highly preferred
- Expertise in suggesting and selling new and effective alternatives to current practices based on business dynamics and needs
- Effective in acting as a business partner to gain trust and respect of clients
- Expertise in handling and prioritizing the intake of new job requisitions to gain efficiencies and set clear expectations for deliverables with hiring manager
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm1vnv-34-239-177-24-42 in your application.