The Global Distribution Group is responsible for licensing to Free TV, FVOD, Pay TV, SVOD, Basic Cable, Video On Demand, Digital and Audio. News Content Distribution is the licensing arm of the Global Distribution Group, working to drive revenue for CBS News.
The Coordinator, News Content Distribution, supports and facilitates the sales and licensing efforts of the News Content Distribution.
• Operational support to assist sales negotiations
• Handle administrative duties for the executive including but not limited to: arranging travel, managing schedules, reconciling expenses, submit and file T&E reports
• Assist in research of industry changes and potential market opportunities
• Help grow CBS Newspath's client base
• Monitor CRM deal workflow tasks including customer setup, customer maintenance, deal entry and approval routing
• New Customer setup in CRM
• Request avails/clearances
• Initiate Third Party Approval process
• Coordinate marketing sell-sheets and other ad hoc sales initiatives on request
• Track and follow up approvals (whether legal, admin, sales management, tech/security reviews, etc.) as needed
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Business Administration, Finance, Economics or a related field
• Minimum 1-year work experience, preferably with news and/or international background
• Knowledge and interest in CBS News and other Networks' news programs
• Strong interest in news and current affairs programming
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Power Point, and Excel
• Proficiency in design software a plus (Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time efficiently to meet deadlines
• Familiar with a variety of industry concepts and properties
• Ability to handle confidential information
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Self-motivated and proactive with a flexible attitude and positive outlook
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re8em5-3-236-50-173-42 in your application.