Booker, Trey Gowdy
New York, NY
This role will be part of the Special Events and Logistics office and a go-to person for events, ranging in size and for planned or breaking news.
Manage set-up of large, coordinated events and building anchor remote sites while working at complex location sites under tight deadlines.
Negotiate hotel contracts and bookings as well as other outside vendors.
This role will also serve in the Logistics office and coordinate shipments including planning, booking, tracking, and coordinating shipments across multiple carriers and modes of transportation as well as produce and manage the appropriate documentation for above logistical tasks, requested high-profile charters, couriers, and carnets.
Be available to work and answer phone calls and emails outside of regular business hours, as logistical support for news broadcasts productions require.
• Bachelor's degree in logistics, supply chain management or related field
• Must possess strong leadership and organizational skills with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Proficiency in MS windows and MS Office
• Must be able to prioritize, multi-task, and be decisive in a deadline-driven environment
• Deliverable-focused with a strong work ethic and the ability to resolve an array of issues simultaneously
• Must be able to work nontraditional shifts based on news events
• Must be able to travel to manage remote projects
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rooxo6-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.
Original reporting and trusted news with content and perspective found nowhere else.