Senior Manager, Digital Operations
New York, NY
Core Responsibilities and Duties
Lead executive for marketing and communications initiatives between CBS Newspath and 200+ Affiliates and 200+ international clients.
Chief liaison between Affiliates and senior staff at CBS Newspath.
Work with Senior Staff on planning, presentation and execution.
Manage CBS News Broadcast Marketing team, which helps promote the CBS broadcasts.
Build communications channel where news coverage issues and ideas are communicated between Newspath and Affiliate customers -- and executed daily.
Work with Vice President CBS Newspath and Senior staff to identify and manage current and new clients and risks.
Lead all aspects of new sales unit to attract new clients and look for new revenue opportunities.
Research and identify new affiliate market opportunities.
Executive produce potential news content (interstitials and docs) for an array of ViacomCBS US Networks including BET, MTV and Nickelodeon all produced by CBS Newspath.
Produce long form content to be marketed to CBS Affiliates and other clients.
• Minimum 10 years prior experience in broadcast journalism and/or broadcast marketing
• Bachelor's Degree required.
• The ability to lead change. Creativity and an imaginative mentality with a focus on diversity & inclusion.
• A strong understanding of the digital/new media world.
• Detailed understanding of news, current events, large and small markets throughout the United States and internationally.
• Must be able to travel as needed.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz51q7-3-236-222-124-42 in your application.
Original reporting and trusted news with content and perspective found nowhere else.