New York, NY
The CBS Weekend News team is seeking an Associate Producer!
We need a self-starter who anticipates the needs of the newscast. Primary responsibilities will include producing headlines and voiceovers while taking direction from producers and senior producers to drive story development efforts.
Shift: Wednesday to Sunday (10:00 AM-6:00 PM)
• Must be able write, book guests and help produce elements for the program.
• Must be able to work in fast-paced environment, deal with intense deadline pressure and continually react to breaking news with smart programming and creative storytelling.
• Experience in control room and familiarity with ENPS is a plus.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience
• Strong communication skills
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including weekends.
Original reporting and trusted news with content and perspective found nowhere else.