Administrative Assistant, Current Programs
Studio City, CA
The CBS Entertainment Group, a subsidiary of ViacomCBS, creates and distributes industry-leading content across a variety of platforms to audiences around the world. The Company has businesses with origins that date back to the dawn of the broadcasting age as well as new ventures that operate on the leading edge of media. It includes some of the industry's most successful and popular brands and businesses: CBS Television Network, CBS News and Stations, CBS Sports, CBS Studios, CBS Media Ventures and CBS digital properties.
• Sort incoming and outgoing mail
• Mail delivery and pickup throughout the lot and adjacent CBS office locations
• Receive, sort, and prepare packages for shipment
• Log package receipt and delivery with tracking system software
• Process mail through the postage meter machine
• High school diploma is required
• Strong organizational skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to lift heavy packages
• Ability to drive a golf cart (utility vehicle)
• Ability to stand on feet and walk for long periods of time.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d97e7k-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.