Post Production Manager
ViacomCBS Streaming (formerly CBS Interactive) is a division of ViacomCBS that encompasses both free, paid, and premium streaming services including Pluto TV, CBS All Access, CBS Sports Digital, and CBS News Digital.
The Senior Producer/Editor will work in our Brand Creative post-production group producing and editing high-priority, high profile content for the promotional team. This person should be self-motivated and comfortable working with or without supervision. Candidates should have experience delivering to broadcast networks and VOD platforms. Comprehension of delivery specs is a must.
In addition to the day-to-day responsibilities, the candidate may be called upon to provide post support on unscheduled projects and support junior team members as needed. It is key for the candidate to be able to appropriately manage time and prioritize projects.
• Develop promotional concepts and execute those concepts using Adobe Premiere Pro and Avid Media Composer edit systems. May also work with outside vendors to establish the tone of a project. Constant communication is essential to ensure proper elements are being provided that meet all creative and technical criteria.
• Must have a basic understanding of audio mixing; must be able to read scopes and confirm audio levels.
• Must have a basic understanding of color grading and relevant workflows; must be able to read scopes and confirm video levels.
• Ensure that content delivered to all platforms meets proper technical specifications.
• Will coordinate with in-house and third-party graphic design teams to ensure all graphic elements are delivered to spec and satisfy the creative needs of the project.
• The Senior Producer/Editor must be comfortable working with a variety of creative and technical groups. A good attitude is a must in communicating with co-workers from many departments. As in any creative process, sometimes multiple edits are required. The candidate must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Additional other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• A minimum of 10 years of post-production experience in broadcast television is required.
• Adobe Premiere Pro editing software
• Avid Media Composer editing software
• Reading Broadcast scopes
• After Effects
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.