New York, NY
• We are looking for a prolific, experienced Senior Technical Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition Team. We are a group of engaged professionals who are passionate about attracting exceptional talent to the business. Currently, in a period of growth and transformation, we are actively seeking to bring in a new team member who thrives in a high-tech, friendly, and collaborative environment, and who will help us continue our evolution as a world-class talent acquisition function.
What you bring to the team:
You have –
5-7+ years of technical/software engineering recruiting experience across various technologies, including--
• Experience hiring developers and dev-ops across the full stack, including mobile, front-end, and backend is required.
• Deep knowledge of diverse technologies with an understanding of coding and how software is built and maintained; well-versed in tech skill sets and able to comfortably articulate current company projects and niche technical role requirements to engineering/product candidates
• An exemplary relationship builder who is consultative in nature and able to quickly form effective working partnerships
• Proven negotiation ability-both externally with candidates-and also internally with senior-level and C-suite executives; skilled in the 'art of the pushback'
• Demonstrated track record in high volume recruiting, with the ability to balance multiple priorities and attract/close candidates for roles that draw upon a competitive technical talent pool
• Exemplary communicator across all levels of the organization
• Knowledge of and proficiency with applicant tracking systems, recruiting technologies, Google mail/calendaring, and MS office suite; social media savvy with a strong online networking presence over a variety of sites
• Strong organization skills and project management acumen, with a keen detail-orientation
• Able to thrive and achieve results in a fast-paced, evolving environment
• Bachelors degree or equivalent training and experience
• Knowledge of federal, state, and local laws governing employment policies and practices
You might also have –
• Some experience working in the digital / internet industry
• A blend of start-up, agency, and corporate recruiting experience
• Knowledge of SuccessFactors
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx342q-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.