New York, NY
We are searching for a Retention Marketing Coordinator with experience in digital marketing to help support marketing planning for the CBS All Access Retention team. We're looking for someone who is passionate about media, is creative, attentive to detail and is interested in working in a dynamic, fast paced environment. This position is charged with executing new strategies to drive engagement with our current subscriber base and lower churn.
The role will support planning and execution of retention campaigns across several online marketing channels including, email marketing, push notifications, in-app messages, homepage marquees, and other organic channels. To achieve the above goals, this position will work closely with cross-functional teams within CBSi.
• Work closely with cross-functional partners to understand key content priorities and plan support accordingly via email, mobile, and on-site marketing
• Execute retention and winback campaigns to drive subscriber growth across direct-to-consumer online marketing channels across owned, earned and paid tactics
• Produce marketing campaign performance reports and analyze trends to understand effectiveness of campaigns and provide recommendations
• Assist with the development of campaign planning, including creative briefs, calendar management, working with the creative team to develop assets, working with legal and other stakeholders to obtain approvals, and partner with marketing operations for campaign launch
• Manage the workflow closely with project managers to ensure deliverables will be ready in time for campaign launches
• Support ongoing testing for each channel to ensure continued innovation and optimization for engagement and retention
• Monitor and maintain a repository of competitor campaigns and industry best practices
• Audit creative on an ongoing basis to ensure most relevant and updated content is being utilized in evergreen marketing programs
• Provide support to the retention marketing team where needed
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Bachelor's degree in marketing required
• 1+ years years of digital marketing experience required
• Experience in marketing for an online subscription product preferred
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities
• Possess strong relationship building skills
• Self-motivated and results oriented with a high regard for attention to detail
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Passion for entertainment and television
• Experience working in the entertainment industry preferred
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.