Content Producer, Social Video
• Reporting and writing news and analysis stories for a national audience that wants to know how the latest financial news affects their lives as consumers, workers and investors
• Developing the sources and documentation to advance major news stories with original reporting and expert analysis that delivers a special CBS News MoneyWatch takeaway for our digital audiences
• Appearing on-camera on CBSN to report and explain news stories to the streaming audience
• Creating video and social media assets to enhance story coverage and shareability.
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Bachelor's degree
• At least 10 years experience in journalism (or a journalism-related field)
• Excellent money news judgment, strong writing and analytical skills
• A proven ability to craft and shape compelling, original stories that matter to mass audiences through text, video and graphics.
• The ability to multi-task in a digital environment that values teamwork and appreciates colleagues who handle daily deadline pressures with aplomb.
• Comfort appearing on-camera
• An understanding of SEO best practices and facility with social media.
You might also have -
• Master's degree in journalism
• Extensive business journalism experience that includes knowledge of consumer, corporate and workforce issues, markets, data, the economy and its impact on different communities
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.