We are looking for a project coordinator to join the ViacomCBS Streaming team! This individual will assist the project management team to ensure deliverables fall within the timeline, applicable scope, and budget. This person will manage communication and coordinate with different departments.
The ideal candidate will be a highly organized, timely and dedicated individual who will fit in with a collaborative culture. Ability to efficiently manage a high volume of large-scale projects from initial concept through completion, as well as roadmap for future planning. Familiarity with working across multiple time zones is essential.
• Project Management
• JIRA Backlog Grooming
• Maintaining Agile workflows
• Calendar Management
• Various Administrative Duties
• Taking detailed notes and following up on action items
• Ensuring team processes and documentation remain up-to-date
• Facilitating feedback between multiple stakeholders and teams
• Ensuring all departments remain in sync with the most timely information
• Forecasting and roadmapping for future projects
• Highly organized and detail-oriented individual
• 1-2 years of experience required, preferably at media/entertainment company
• Strong communication skills and ability to build and maintain relationships
• Ability to multitask, be flexible and adapt to fast-paced environment and technologies
• Experience with JIRA, Slack, Kanban, Google Docs, and Monday.com a plus
• Passion for ViacomCBS content and branding
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rekx00-3-236-170-171-42 in your application.