Audience Acquisition Coordinator
CBS All Access is a premium streaming subscription service with over one million subscribers and growing. Our team is a diverse and agile group that is dedicated to driving consumer revenue through consistent user acquisition growth and retention. We work collaboratively across multiple departments and channels to continually enhance our product, expand our distribution and effectively market our best-in-class content.
The Program Marketing team's mission is to develop and connect passionate audiences with the content they love through data-driven marketing, cross-collaboration and strategic partnerships.
The ViacomCBS Digital Marketing team is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to help support multiple brands (ET Live, CBS All Access, Nickelodeon, BET) and the promotional opportunities of our SVOD and AVOD streaming services. This is a new role that requires someone with excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail and ability to effectively project manage. The job will work closely with many internal stakeholders from ViacomCBS Streaming and other key groups to grow and engage streaming audiences.
The Coordinator must be an innovative thinker with experience managing marketing campaigns from concept and launch through optimization and post-mortem reporting. The ideal candidate is able to go beyond traditional processes and tactics to provide actionable strategies.
This role will work with key stakeholders to develop, execute and deliver marketing campaigns across internal and external platforms. You'll be part of a team supporting the marketing and promotion of multiple brands on our SVOD service as well as other brands and AVOD channels supported by ViacomCBS Digital.
We are looking for someone with a passion for entertainment and technology with a keen attention to detail and organization. You must have excellent communication skills, a willingness to take on a range of challenges in the marketing space and enjoy a fast paced work environment.
• Assist in the creation of marketing strategy decks, brainstorming marketing ideas around upcoming content releases and key entertainment events and developing ideas that drive audience tune-in and engagement
• Oversee the process of creating marketing assets in support of marketing campaigns and trafficking assets to external and internal partners
• Input and update asset creative request tickets using Jira to slot marketing assets into the creative design workflow
• Maintain spreadsheets and calendars of upcoming content releases, launch dates, and key cultural events/moments. Update partners and key stakeholders of critical dates and marketing priorities on a monthly/quarterly basis.
• Update multiple internal tracking documents and tracking systems with status updates, new marketing campaign information, ticket links, and asset delivery links
• Analyze campaign data to compare, contrast and present new learnings across partners and/or marketing promotions, developing and presenting recapcampaign results presentations to stakeholders
• Collaborate across CBS All Access Acquisition, Product, Creative, and Business Insights to pull reporting, execute campaigns, track promotions and compare results
• Support the Program Marketing team with event post-mortems and recap presentations, pulling reporting and insights from external and internal partners as needed
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• A bachelor's degree
• 2+ years experience in marketing, preferably at a media or entertainment company
• An ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects
• Mastery of Excel and/or Google Sheets and PowerPoint and/or Google Slides
• Strong communication (written, verbal, presentation) skills essential; can collaborate effectively across various departments
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills - ability to analyze and make recommendations
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with a proven ability to meet deadlines
• A self-starter
• Proactive, organized, detail-oriented and able to follow detailed instructions
• Passionate about entertainment, pop culture, lifestyle genres and new technology
You might also have -
• Have experience working in the television/OTT industry
• Have experience working in the media planning/agency industry
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.