New York, NY
ViacomCBS Streaming (formerly CBS Interactive) is a division of ViacomCBS that encompasses both free, paid, and premium streaming services including Pluto TV, CBS All Access, CBS Sports Digital, and CBS News Digital.
Serves as the daily point of contact between CBSN studio, and the production company/s for delivery requirements; including rough cut reviews, final cuts, air dates, show timings, and standards and practices.
• Coordinates post-production edits including color correction, audio sweetening, promos, and trailers
• Coordinates consultations with Executive Producer, director & editor, and CBS Standards & Practices
• Participates in securing approval of the final cut of each episode to be sent to CBS senior staff.
• Coordinates with CBS senior staff and production company for the approval of the main title sequence
• Provides ongoing support for promotional campaigns.
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Experience in field production
• Capable of balancing multiple projects simultaneously, with a strong emphasis on organization and attention to detail
• Able to work easily with a variety of personalities in roles from director to production assistant
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-based, constantly evolving environment while remaining organized and detail-oriented
• Consistent track record of displaying leadership qualities, strong interpersonal and communication skills
• 4-6 years experience in film/TV post-production.
You might also have -
• Experience in developing storylines, pitches, scripting, and writing treatments
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-room64-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.