Los Angeles, CA
Looking for a new team member that thrives on timely production of content for publicly available websites and storefronts as well as for internal company use. Have the ability to multi-task, work autonomously and follow rigid step-by-step workflow processes including trafficking, ingesting, formatting, publishing & delivery of digital products.
Looking for a candidate flexible with non-standard business hours.
• Processing Daytime, Primetime, LateNight, Saturday Morning, and CBS All Access originals for completion & delivery to VOD/SVOD/EST partners but foremost publishing to CBS.com.
• Responding and executing internal asset distribution requests for promos, clips, bonus materials, sneak peaks, bloopers, etc.
• Digitization of tape & broadcast formats and transcoding to multiple digital file deliverables.
• Formatting video content as well as closed captioning and xml metadata
• Publishing assets by entering accurate metadata and/or triggering the appropriate controls in a CMS tool to control availability of content.
• Adhere to complex folder structure, clean up and archiving process, and QC of prime time episodics.
What you bring to the team
You have -
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent training & experience in Production or Operations.
• Strong organizational and communication abilities with experience working with diverse teams.
• Enthusiastic and enjoy TV/Film/Digital Media
You may also have -
• Experience with FCP or Adobe Premiere Editing Suites.
• Knowledge of MACCAPTION, Digital Rapids, Telestream/Vantage.
• Familiarity with controls in a CMS tool for online publishing
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.