National Campaign Coordinator
New York, NY
The Coordinator, Podcast Marketing will help facilitate and lead marketing campaigns in support of a portfolio of shows across ViacomCBS including AwesomenessTV, BET, CBS Sports, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Studios, Showtime, Smithsonian Channel, and others. This will involve building strong internal relationships with brand members who lead all aspects of social, creative, paid media, and public relations. This role reports to the Director, Podcast Marketing.
• Work across the ViacomCBS brand portfolio, coordinating promotional efforts with key network partners
• Maintain project plan with the internal brand creative teams and handle feedback regarding marketing assets and approvals across all stakeholders
• Create marketing tracker for all promotional efforts across brands/shows
• Execute marketing campaigns to drive subscriber growth and engagement, including securing asset and copy approval and trafficking assets to internal and external partners
• Track episode level performance and assist in all reporting needs/requests
• Build presentation materials and decks for strategy meetings, incorporating performance insights and sample creatives
• Work with the Director to develop campaign roadmaps for marketing efforts
• Develop media and creative briefs to guide the campaign planning process
• Contribute in brainstorming digital tactics for new marketing opportunities
• Maintain screenshots of all organic/paid promotions
What you bring to the team
You have -
• Bachelor's Degree
• 2-3 years experience in marketing, preferably at a media or entertainment company.
• Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams to handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to adapt to changes in schedules and business priorities.
• Comfort with using data to make decisions about marketing prioritizations.
• Passion for podcasting, media and entertainment.
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.