New York, NY
The Coordinator, Program Marketing will help facilitate and lead marketing campaigns in support of a portfolio of brands on the CBS All Access (soon to be Paramount+) streaming service. You will work alongside key members of the marketing team who are responsible for the day-to-day promotion of programs and tentpole initiatives on the service. This will involve building strong internal relationships with team members who oversee social, creative, paid media, and analytics. This role reports to the Director, Program Marketing.
• Work across the ViacomCBS brand portfolio, coordinating promotional efforts with key network stakeholders.
• Support the execution of marketing campaigns to drive subscriber growth and engagement, including securing asset and copy approval, and facilitating proper link tracking and landing page destinations.
• Create presentation materials and decks for strategy meetings, incorporating performance insights and sample creatives.
• Coordinate project planning with the internal creative team and manage feedback regarding image and video revisions.
• Work with the programming team to develop campaign roadmaps for marketing efforts.
• Develop media and creative briefs to guide the campaign planning process.
• Contribute in brainstorming digital tactics for new marketing opportunities.
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Bachelor's Degree.
• 2 years experience in marketing, preferably at a media or entertainment company.
• Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams to handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to adapt to changes in schedules and business priorities.
• Comfort with using data to make decisions about marketing prioritization.
• Passion for media and entertainment.
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.