Project Manager, Creative
We are looking for someone to work closely with the design Directors to collaborate with designers across all media. The Lead designer has the ability to solve complex design challenges and develop creative visual solutions.
• Work closely and collaboratively with a variety of teams, including: creative executives, producers, video editors, UI designers, digital marketing designers and project managers, all while helping to ensure creative is high-level and on-brand!
• Organize, oversee and execute various design projects from concept through delivery. This includes larger ongoing design projects as well as shorter, simpler projects.
• Adept at working with internal clients to ensure successful implementation of projects, using tools from traffic and ticketing systems to creative briefs.
• Ability to work quickly and effectively under tight deadlines - without sacrificing design quality or overall creativity.
• Detailed understanding of typography, composition, layout, color theory and logo design.
• Understand workflows in a complex design team, knowledge of files, formats and platforms to support all design areas, motion, social, display and keyart.
• Skilled at guiding, developing and building strong cross-platform creative, from print, OOH, trailers and promos to social videos, graphic toolkits, sales presentations, interactive content and more.
• Maintains awareness of new creative trends in design and digital media and a creative sensibility that extends across content genres.
• Able to work independently and manage several projects simultaneously.
• Support high-level projects that cover the full spectrum of Viacom CBS Digital Entertainment. This ever-changing digital space includes the CBS All Access streaming video service (Paramount+ also the CBS App and CBS.com.
• This role also includes pushing the boundaries and breaking new ground in the world of social marketing for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!
• Support all core design teams with logo ideation and execution
• Will bring life to internal decks, expanding the design brand to all parts of the company.
What you bring to the team
You have -
• 5+ experience in digital, film or TV marketing and promotion, preferably at a streaming, broadcast or cable network, major studio or creative agency.
• An extensive background in and are extremely proficient with, Adobe Creative Suite and you are able to design quickly.
• A demonstrated ability to lead design teams.
• An exceptional creative design background, with highly developed conceptual and design skills.
• A versatile design background and a great portfolio, website or reel that showcases a wide range of creative styles.
You might also have -
• Experience designing for interactive entertainment marketing.
• A B.A. in Graphic Design
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.