Human Resources Coordinator - Sports
CBS Sports Digital -- a portfolio of premium digital sports media properties including CBSSports.com, 247Sports, MaxPreps and SportsLine -- is consistently ranked a top-three sports property, reaching more than 70M sports fans monthly across desktop, mobile, and connected TV devices. Our team is a diverse and agile group that effectively collaborates with the business to shape our department.
The Production Assistant/Graphics is a self-starter who supports the shows with regard to graphics, while also taking direction from producers and senior producers. Primary responsibilities include production of our multimedia content for distribution to all digital platforms including mobile.
• Responsible for the development and creation of graphics for all CBS Sports HQ production
• Knowledge of Inception & Dalet with the ability to create rundowns, format graphics and fire graphics in a live control room environment
• Assist producers and senior producers develop innovative content for Company Sport Digital platforms
• Exercise editorial judgment in selection of content & presentation
• Communicate with both CBS Sports HQ locations to ensure best graphic practices are followed
• Continue to raise the standards on CBS Sports HQ graphics & storytelling
What you bring to the team:
You might have -
• A minimum of 1-3 years of work experience in broadcast and digital
• Experience in control room
• Knowledge about social media and the competitive digital news environment
• Strong communication skills to work effectively with different departments
• Time management skills
• Familiarity and working knowledge of digital video production related techniques and on-line content management systems
• Able to work flexible hours and on weekends
You might also have -
• The ability to work in fast-paced environment and continually react to breaking news with smart programming and creative storytelling
• A strong knowledge of major and minor sports
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.