New York, NY
Executive Assistant To EVP, Head Of Operations & Chief Marketing Officer
CBS Interactive seeks an Executive Assistant to support the Head of Operations & Chief Marketing Officer of ViacomCBS Digital. The ideal candidate will lead day to day activities, travel and calendar scheduling, managing expenses, coordinating special projects, serve as liaison between staff and executives and contribute to business by taking on various responsibilities. This is a great opportunity for an experienced assistant with excellent initiative to be part of a fast paced team.
• Provide administrative support, including but not limited to answering calls, managing calendars, registering and greeting guests, handling all expenses and event planning
• Coordinate travel, including flight reservations, hotels and car services
• Assist with managing logistics for meetings including organizing agendas, attendee list, reserving conference rooms, preparing written materials, coordinating A/V set-up, managing catering and booking reservations.
• Prepare T&E reports, reconcile corporate card expenses and uphold company T&E policies
• Take lead and/or assist in organizing and coordinating events as needed (e.g., team building events, leadership offsites, happy hours, lunch meeting, office events, etc.)
• Prepare and edit correspondence, reports and presentations
• Manage the key team leadership meetings, all-hands and offsites
• External event management, including budget ownership & vendor negotiations.
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• 5+ years of Executive Assistant experience, preferably in digital media
• Highly organized, self-starter with ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks at once
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Collaborative, team player who takes initiative
• Excellent judgment, poise and professionalism and ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
• Ability to maintain composure and be effective in a fast paced environment
• Attention to detail, follow through and customer service
• Must be intuitive, able to anticipate needs and develop options
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience with Google Calendar and Google Drive a plus
• Experience with corporate travel and expense software preferred
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.