Assistant Hub Coordinator - Bay Area
San Francisco, CA
Overview & Responsibilities
You will support the SVP of Communications and the Communications team who are responsible for ViacomCBS Streaming division's strategy. You will lead daily schedules, complex calendars and group meetings, book travel and handle expenses. You'll also provide research to the team and assist with travel and logistics for series related publicity.
• Bachelor's degree
• 4+ years working as Executive C-Suite support
• Confidence in working with all levels of the organization
• Very organized and able to lead many responsibilities at the same time
• High-level of accuracy, attention to detail and problem solver
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion
• Works well in a fast paced and fluid environment
• Knows how to proactively handle calendars and opposing priorities
• Ability to think proactively and analytically
• Shown ability to quickly learn new things and thrive in a collaborative environment
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0yk6j-35-171-146-141-42 in your application.