The Social Media Customer Care Associate, reporting to the Customer Care Social Media Manager, is responsible for fielding customer questions and concerns received through CBS' owned social media channels. In addition, this position will also manage and maintain the CBS All Access Help accounts.
• Respond to customer inquiries from the CBS All Access Help social handles, assisting with account management, troubleshooting, content inquiries, etc.
• Maintain CBS All Access Help social accounts and work with Marketing and Customer Care team to craft approved responses
• Proactively monitor Facebook, Twitter and other CBS social media channels for customer feedback and concerns
• Develop expert knowledge of the CBS All Access service to address user inquiries that include, but are not limited to: subscriptions, account management, billing issues, content library, benefits/features of the service and basic application navigation
• Stay current on social media trends and provide recommendations and approaches to improve customer care management
• Respond to CBS app reviews and report on trends across all app stores
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant business experience
• 3+ years of working in a social media community management capacity or customer service capacity
• In-depth knowledge of and enthusiasm for social media
• Demonstrated awareness of social media trends/developments and how those can be implemented to improve community engagement/customer service
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to write clear, concise, and accurate messages
• Experience working in CRM systems and/or social media platforms
• Ability to maintain a professional and calm demeanor while juggling multiple, high-priority tasks concurrently
• Ability to work mornings, evenings, and weekends to cover hours of operation as needed
You might also have -
• Experience working in the entertainment industry or an agency
• An active interest in television, pop culture, and/or digital media
• A love for customer service; it is immensely satisfying to you to be on the front lines continually solving and engaging with our fans and followers.
FUNCTION: Customer Service/Support