Social Media Coordinator
We are the Central Audience Acquisition team. We work closely with the teams at CBS.com, CBSNews.com, CBSSports.com, CBS All Access, Showtime, ETOnline.com, The Dabl Network, and The Drew Barrymore Show to promote and amplify the very best content and products of what CBSi produces every day.
We are looking for a dedicated, organized, and meticulous Coordinator to support the Audience Acquisition marketing team and grow within this exciting team. The ideal Coordinator will be a standout colleague who is willing to take direction, show initiative, and can work independently, based on projects assigned. The ideal candidate shows a strong work ethic and strives to continually develop their digital marketing skills. You are organized, meticulous, punctual, and professional. This role will support the team's efforts on acquisition campaigns.
• Manage and support the team with marketing campaigns
• Update both internal and external marketing reports, then ensure all data is flowing through to our Campaign Summary Reports in our Campaign Docs
• Process invoices and ensure accurate and timely payment
• Oversee deliverables from internal and external partners
• Facilitate asset gathering (style guides, digital assets, reference material, etc.) from creative partners, organize ad assets, and ensure accurate delivery to media platforms in a timely manner
• Drive new ideas and processes to improve the quality, efficiency, and performance of upcoming campaigns. Be responsible for the creation of Asana tickets, RFPs and run revisions, delivery to all parties, tracking, and recaps on campaigns.
• Support team with meeting journals, media recommendations, and campaign recaps. Crafting and updating presentations, using reporting and insights from external and internal partners as needed.
• Assemble and update presentations with Google Slides
• Create Google Sheets to analyze campaign data
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Bachelor's degree
• 1+ years of experience required, preferably at a media company or agency
• Experience and knowledge working on paid digital media campaigns, including but not limited to social, display, search, app installs, and email marketing (i.e. Facebook, Google, Twitter, Snap, Pinterest, etc.)
• Understanding and experience in digital marketing including A/B testing, copywriting, and data analysis
• Highly skilled in Google Slides, Google Sheets, and Media KPIs
• Knowledge of Google Sheet formulas and functions including but not limited to Pivot Tables, Vlookups, Iferror, Query, and Import Ranges
• Strong project management and interpersonal skills, with the ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities
• Be positive and willing to jump in on all kinds of projects, sometimes outside of normal day-to-day work
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Extremely organized and meticulous
• Enthusiastic, passionate, and a strong work ethic
• Proactive and self-motivated
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.