Overview and Responsibilities:
ViacomCBS is looking for an energetic, self-motivated, and detail oriented Associate Partnerships Manager. As part of the Programmatic Digital Sales Operations team, the Associate Manager will implement, analyze and optimize PMP Deals and strategic partnerships to maximize revenue and effectiveness. This person will work closely with Sales, Ad Operations, Yield and Finance teams, as well as select vendors to drive the success of our display, native and video advertising's Programmatic Sales efforts.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Manage components of VCBS's PMP and open exchange programs utilizing strong analytical and account management skills, operations agility and strict attention to detail
• Implement, track and optimize PMP Deals in GAM and various SSP's using Salesforce CRM
• Sales order management via use of Operative business management software
• Ad trafficking and optimization of performance based campaigns in Google Ad Manager
• Continuously work to improve efficiency and effectiveness of aforementioned programs
• Provide back up support for other Programmatic team initiatives pertaining to the utilization of remnant online ad inventory
• 1-3+ years of experience in digital ad operations, digital marketing or planning with a proven track record of developing and implementing video, display and/or digital marketing programs
• Bachelor's degree relevant to this position required
• Advanced MS Excel skills; Knowledge of relational databases, SQL or R/Python a plus
• Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
• Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Functional knowledge of Google Ad Manager and ideally Salesforce & Operative order systems
• Strong analytical/quantitative skills and the ability to draw insights from extremely large datasets with minimal support
• Ability to thrive in a small, intense, and high growth environment
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roo731-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.