Assistant, Motion Pictures Literary
Los Angeles, CA
CBS Marketing is looking for a Finance Coordinator to provide financial and general support to the Director, Finance & Administration.
• Manage & process purchase orders, check requisitions, & invoice payments submitted to Accounts Payable.
• Purchase technical equipment, software, office/kitchen supplies via iProcurement. Track and re-stock consumable inventory.
• Backup Senior Finance Coordinator for Office admin (e.g., security IDs, office moves, IT/production computer equipment, phones, furniture, etc.).
• Backup Senior Finance Coordinator to monitor and manage AFTRA/SAG talent & production personnel payments submitted to Entertainment Partners.
• Conduct ad hoc accounting and financial analysis for management.
• Manage Active Directory application access & email distribution lists requests.
• Manage and process signing and tracking of Non-Disclosure Agreements.
• Provide full coverage for the Senior Finance Coordinators.
• Bachelor's degree is required.
• Background in standard accounting/business practices and procedures or minimum of two years of experience working in an accounting/financial environment is required.
• Prior experience in Entertainment and/or Marketing preferred.
• Must possess strong analytical and accounting skills, as well as a clear understanding of financial planning concepts.
• Must be computer literate (Windows, Excel, Word, and Access). Advanced Excel skills (Pivot Tables, Vlookup, etc) is preferred.
• SAP experience preferred, especially Procure-to-Pay.
• Strong analytical skills, well organized and detail oriented.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be able to work well under pressure in order to deal with daily on-air scheduling deadlines.
• Must have strong organizational abilities and be very detail oriented.
• Able to make independent decisions in the handling of sensitive and confidential information while exercising good judgment and discretion.
ViacomCBS delivers premium content to audiences across traditional and emerging platforms worldwide. Through television, streaming and digital content, studio production, publishing, live events, merchandise and more, we connect with billions of people.