We are seeking an Executive Assistant to support both the Senior Vice President of SOX Compliance and Business Process Controls and the Senior Vice President, Controller TV Entertainment. The ideal candidate will be a highly dependable and organized administrative professional with attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
• Support SVPs by coordinating meetings and assisting with clerical work as requested (photocopying, preparing presentation books, etc.)
• Serve as the liaison and gatekeeper to internal personnel and external partners ensuring timely and appropriate management of all inquiries.
• Scheduling and calendar management including coordination of both in person and Zoom meetings with multiple participants and locations.
• Monitor phone calls and email communication and compose timely correspondence, reports and other documents
• Assist compliance team with preparation of PowerPoint presentations, Visio flow charts, SOX testing.
• Effectively communicate with other assistants to problem solve and manage any unexpected issues or needs
• Assist with the coordination and set up of special projects and events – as well as running internal and external requests for these events.
• Provide direct support for any office needs, supplies, building security and maintenance
• Provide daily operational management and contact with facilities, IT help desk, A/V and telecom
• Assist with processing purchase orders and/or coding departmental invoices
• 3+ years supporting a senior leader and/or a senior executive team
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Excellent time and project management skills
• Proficient with Office 365 platform and associated applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and Zoom.
• Exceptional organizational skills with ability to multitask, properly prioritize and meet deadlines.
• A team-player who demonstrates initiative and embraces projects with passion and enthusiasm
• Able to anticipate needs of the office and respond accordingly
• Able to discreetly maintain sensitive information
• Able to interact confidently with individuals at all levels of organization, particularly senior levels
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpxm6x-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.