The CBS Entertainment Group, a subsidiary of Paramount Global, creates and distributes industry-leading content across a variety of platforms to audiences around the world. The Company has businesses with origins that date back to the dawn of the broadcasting age as well as new ventures that operate on the leading edge of media. It includes some of the industry's most successful and popular brands and businesses: CBS Television Network, CBS News and Stations, CBS Sports, CBS Studios, CBS Media Ventures and CBS digital properties.
We are seeking an experienced, solution-oriented Digital Asset Manager with excellent attention to detail to join our CBS Network Photo Publicity Department! As a Digital Asset Manager, they will work to support our photo operations, collaborating closely with staff and freelance photographers, editors, and retouchers to ensure that the production process goes smoothly from the ingestion of raw shoots through editing, delivery, and archiving of finished photo assets. This role will also have opportunities to edit and retouch unit, gallery, and event photography.
• Ingest/download all incoming photo assets (including unit, gallery, events)
• Adhere to naming conventions, file and folder structures, and metadata standards consistently across multiple databases (3rd party DAM system, DF Studio, Box, hard drives)
• Maintain and provide instructions for asset delivery, upload and troubleshoot for internal and external photographers when needed
• Mind talent approval rights and contracts; send and track photo approvals accordingly.
• Maintain internal filing and metadata conventions for photo coverage generated out of the NY photo department
• Distribute assets to CBS Press Express, external press outlets, ad agencies, studios and partners; record and track distribution
• Provide production support and/or work as a digital tech/editor at live events and photo shoots using CaptureOne
• Edit episodic and gallery imagery collaboratively with internal partners
• Produce screen grabs to supplement episodic coverage
• Conduct talent approvals and retouching approvals when necessary
• 3+ years of experience in visual media-based Digital Asset Management, preferably in the entertainment industry
• Experience with DF Studio is a plus!
• High level understanding of quality output in terms of composition, color and retouching
• Ability to handle challenging priorities while under pressure in fast paced situations and at live events Extensive knowledge of Photo Mechanic, Photoshop/Adobe Creative Cloud, Capture One, FileMaker Pro
• Experience with live events, ability to quickly edit, caption and deliver assets while working onsite
• Familiarity with Mac and Windows platforms
• Speed, efficiency, and attention to detail are a must
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5w4je-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.