The CBS Entertainment Group, a subsidiary of ViacomCBS, creates and distributes industry-leading content across a variety of platforms to audiences around the world. The Company has businesses with origins that date back to the dawn of the broadcasting age as well as new ventures that operate on the leading edge of media. It includes some of the industry's most successful and popular brands and businesses: CBS Television Network, CBS News and Stations, CBS Sports, CBS Studios, CBS Media Ventures and CBS digital properties.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our in-house real estate legal team! In this position, the Administrative Assistant will assist 3 lawyers and 2 paralegals/lease administrators. The ideal candidate will be professional, reliable, organized, detail-oriented and tech-savvy. The successful candidate will be a diligent and proactive individual with the ability to multi-task and work independently, as well as collaboratively, has good judgment and discretion with confidential matters and is able to anticipate work needs.
• Maintaining filing system and organizing documents, both electronic and physical
• Editing and proofreading documents
• Preparing communications, such as letters and other correspondence
• Assisting in creating drafts of reports and memoranda
• Answering and directing phone calls
• Scheduling appointments and maintaining calendars
• Coordinating meetings
• Booking travel arrangements
• Collecting and distributing mail
• Handling billing and submitting expenses
• Greeting and providing general support to visitors and guests
• Managing the administrative needs of the team
• Carrying out miscellaneous administrative duties including filing, typing, copying, printing, scanning, etc.
• Minimum 2+ years of professional work experience
• College degree preferred
• Proven administrative or assistant experience
• Professional manner and communication skills
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, with the ability to learn other software applications
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4x41v-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.