CBS4/KFOX14 is looking for an experienced reporter / MMJ for our morning newscast. You must be an excellent storyteller! If you are a morning person with a great personality and strong storytelling skills then this is a great opportunity for you! We want someone who has the energy and creativity to do compelling live shots.
Job Skills and Experience:
• Must be a strong writer
• Sharp wit
• The ability to work well with others.
• A self-starter who can generate his or her own story ideas on a daily basis
• Able to demonstrate enterprise reporting and creativity in storytelling
• Exemplary communication skills
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Previous reporting experience is required
• Considerable live shot experience is required
• Previous experience working in a team environment is a must
• Experience as a TV News reporter at a network-affiliated TV station newsroom is required for consideration
While applying online, please include a link to your online demo reel
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq81vx-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.