KFOX14/CBS4 in El Paso, TX, is seeking a full-time Digital Content Producer. This position is part of a fast-paced newsroom environment and responsible for getting breaking news and daily stories on KFOXtv.com, CBS4Local.com and our social media platforms. The Digital Content Producer will write, edit and manage news stories, photos, video, livestreaming and interactive content for all of our digital platforms. The Digital Content Producer will also react to and post breaking news quickly and accurately and will keep in constant communication with the newsroom as stories develop.
• Must be a self-starter
• Have a strong writing and editing abilities
• Solid news judgment
• Understanding of analytics and how to apply them in editorial situations
• Ability to multitask and work well under intense pressure
• Knowledge of AP style
• Computer skills
• Strong understanding of web technologies
• Professional working knowledge of social media platforms and engagement
• Be able to prioritize workload and manage time
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• Must be willing to work weekends and weekday evenings
• College degree in Digital Media, Journalism or Communication or relevant experience
• Must have at least some previous news producing experience at a commercial TV station, although the right entry-level candidate may be considered.
• This person reports ot the Director of Digital, but also takes direction from newsroom management.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy71jm-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.