CBS12 News is looking for a Digital Content Producer. The ideal candidate is someone who can prioritize and juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced 'digital now' newsroom. A strong command of AP-style writing, combined with a creative eye to find and develop engaging content for our digital and social media platforms, are a must. We are looking for a journalist driven by accuracy and innovation to join a team focused on metrics-based storytelling.
This job involves more than writing compelling stories, copy-editing stories from reporters, slicing video from newscasts, producing video and graphics for social media, and managing live streams on a daily basis.
The DCP may also need to work from the assignment desk to gather information, manage crews, and work with managers and TV producers during breaking news and weather events.
• College degree in journalism preferred
• Knowledge of AP-style writing
• Solid news judgment
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work with a team in a deadline and goal-oriented environment
• Previous writing and digital media producing experience in a TV newsroom
• Broad knowledge of and experience with all social media platforms
• Digital video editing, Adobe Premiere, Avid, and Photoshop
• Assignment desk work and familiarity with newsroom content management systems preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d56mo1-3-239-9-151-42 in your application.