WPEC CBS 12 in beautiful West Palm Beach, Florida is looking for a Digital Content Manager to take the reins of our multi-platform team and drive audience on our app, site and social. We don't want someone who's looking to follow a blueprint, but an innovative thinker who has ideas to move the brand forward while staying grounded in metric success.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Oversight of digital team, site, app and social platforms
• Craft and implement multi-platform coverage of major news (planned and breaking)/weather/sports events
• Monitoring and guidance of talent multi-platform efforts
• Help optimize content from all contributors and ensure posts support our brand across all platforms
• Track metrics on all platforms and deliver that information via daily/weekly reports
• Develop/execute audience growth strategies in tandem with news & sales management and corporate digital team
• Oversee creation and maintenance of sponsored pages/microsites
The successful candidate:
• Bachelor's degree in journalism or related field
• Minimum 5 years newsroom digital experience
• Proficient in interpreting and analyzing data/trends in Google and Twitter Analytics, Crowdtangle and Facebook Business Manager
• Proficient with Adobe Suite and able to edit in Photoshop, Premiere, Media Encoder and Audition
• Familiarity with iNews, AVID and Storyline CMS preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0nx1e-3-229-142-91-42 in your application.