WPEC CBS 12 News in sunny West Palm Beach, Florida is looking for a Digital Content Manager to lead a team that has been crushing it with double and sometimes triple-digit cross-platform growth for nearly two years. A collaborative leader with a deep understanding of drivers that help us meet bottom line goals while serving our audience and building brand loyalty,
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Oversight of digital team, site, app and social output.
• Work with news management team to craft and implement multi-platform coverage of daily news /weather/sports.
• Monitor and mentor talent multi-platform efforts.
• O ptimiz e content from all contributors for maximum engagement and ensure posts across all platforms support our brand
• Track metrics on all platforms and deliver that information via daily/weekly reports.
• D evelop /execut e audience growth strateg ies in tandem with News & Sales management and corporate digital team.
• Oversee creation and maintenance of sponsored pages/microsites.
The Successful Candidate:
• Engaged news consumer.
• Familiarity with and facility in all key social platforms.
• Positive, solution-oriented mindset.
• Enjoys coaching/mentoring.
• Bachelor's Degree in journalism or related field.
• Minimum 5 years newsroom digital experience .
• Proficient in interpreting and analyzing data/trends in Google and Twitter Analytics, Crowdtangle and Facebook Business Manager.
• Proficient with Adobe Suite and able to edit in Photoshop, Premiere, Media Encoder and Audition.
• Familiarity with iNews , AVID and Storyline CMS preferred.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8pez9-18-207-240-77-42 in your application.