We are looking for a Sr. Animation Talent Development Specialist to join our Artist Management Team serving Warner Bros Animation and Cartoon Network Studios. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with experience in the Animation industry who is passionate about searching for great artists, has a critical eye when assessing needs of productions and the overall goals of both studios, and can develop strong partnerships with Creators/Producers and various partners across the organizations. This role has a dual focus of Talent Acquisition and Development and will partner with the Head of Artist Management to explore innovative ways to create a best of class talent experience within two dynamic studios.
The right person has at least 7 years of professional experience in creative talent acquisition in creative fields such as animation, gaming, or VFX. They value and understand how a studio's talent experience can influence the inclusion and diversity landscape of its culture and seek to build strong, trusting partnerships with the hiring managers and creative teams.
• Partner closely with Creators/Producers to understand their specific needs and develop a plan for solving for specific styles, aesthetics, and diversity requirements
• Build strong and diverse pipelines of candidates leveraging various sourcing, networking, and other research methods
• Work closely with Creators/Producers to influence talent scouting approach and strategy as well as talent experience
• Own and juggle multiple requisitions and maintain high-quality/maximum traction for Hiring Managers at all times while helping with development and studio culture initiatives
• Be an ambassador for the culture and aesthetic goals for both Warner Bros Animation and Cartoon Network Studios.
• Execute outreach strategy to ensure we are meeting the talent where they are
• Participate at a team level on discussions about shifts in global talent shifts and trends - mentor junior team members
• Influence the current hiring process and make changes to streamline and enhance it for candidate experience
• Partner with key leadership on attracting the top and right talent as we continue to scale and grow the project scope at both studios.
• Excited to be a part of two world class animation studios and excited to represent them to top talent across the globe
• A learner, motivated by growth and excited by working with others from whom you can learn
• Deeply curious about what makes different productions tick, allowing you to be effective in supporting different roles and functions across studios
• Someone who thrives in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
• Tenacious and passionate in the pursuit of stellar talent, and creative in using different search strategies and channels, as needed - a researcher at heart!
• Appreciative of the cultural and business nuances that exist across different countries where our future artists live and work
• A mature professional, able to keep what is best for our teams, front and center
• Self-directed; unambiguously able to own and drive your work, and to take advantage of the autonomy that comes with this role
• Effective and articulate communicator comfortable partnering with multiple groups across both studios
• Union experience a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwn03y-3-236-232-99-42 in your application.