Senior Analyst, Strategy & Business Development
Manager, Business Operations (Kids & Family)
As the kids, young adults, and classic division becomes a central part of the new WM strategy, there is a need for a day to day business operations manager focusing on multiple content producing groups, including; Cartoon Network, HBO MAX Kids and Family, Adult Swim and KYAC music. The role will be focused on adopting and improving best practices, developing new systems, processes, and tools to improve the effectiveness of the organization.
This role partners with many internal WM and KYAC groups to ensure information is centralized, accessible, and accurate. Support the AGM and additional KYAC groups in architecting content driven systems or integrating KYAC data into existing WM databases that enable the organization to be nimble and spend less time looking for information. The role will support the AGM to help identify and manage content opportunities for revenue growth across the brands. Lastly, the role will support the AGM to develop a KYAC portfolio approach including competitive analysis, market gaps, white space, and strategic management of the library.
• Support the development, or modification of key business operations; including tools, systems, process management, and communications with KYAC content group
• Support AGM with content revenue opportunities, library management, deal analysis, and partnering with WM sales and programming for avails and roadmapping
• Content driven strategic analysis; including BI tools, competitive analysis, and new platform formats. Partner with research, programming, production, finance, etc.
• 4+ Years of experience in project management
• Relevant experience in strategy work, including data & financial analysis
• Bachelors or 6 years related experience
• Experience with databases – e.g. SQL, SmartSheets, AirTable
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1o3kv-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.