About Warner Bros. Global Kids, Young Adults and Classics (GKYAC)
Warner Bros. Global Kids, Young Adults and Classics (GKYAC) brings together Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and Turner Classic Movies (TCM), as well as Cartoon Network Studios and Warner Bros. Animation. Among the iconic franchises, series and characters under the GKYAC banner are Looney Tunes, DC's animated Super Heroes, Rick and Morty, Craig of the Creek, the classic Hanna-Barbera library, Tom and Jerry, Scooby-Doo, Warner Bros.' unrivalled film library, and many more.
GKYAC's mission is to be the premiere global provider of kids, family, young adults, and classics content and brands. The group's programming supplies unique and compelling content for HBO MAX, WarnerMedia's direct-to-consumer platform. Uniting these award-winning networks and innovative brands helps maximize opportunities and growth potential, both as standalone businesses and as content generators, to drive and support its franchises, cross-studio initiatives as well as ratings.
Warner Bros. GKYAC's content is currently distributed in 192 countries around the world and the division's networks are in 500 million homes, delivered through more than 65 channels in 31 languages.
The Executive Administrative Assistant is responsible for support of the SVP, Business and Strategic Planning, the VP, Business Development & Strategy, and the VP Content Operations in all aspects of business activities including, but not limited to scheduling meetings, travel arrangements, accounting support etc. He/She will also independently perform a wide range of confidential administrative and clerical support duties for the entire department. Requires excellent communication skills and the ability to provide information and service to a wide range of internal and external contacts.
• Administrative duties including managing a schedule, coordinating meetings with both internal and external parties, and handling phones
• Helps manage departmental budget by tracking all incoming costs from vendors
• Prepares and processes expense reports]
• Coordinates travel schedules and arrangements
• Maintains up-to-date contact lists
• Responsible for preparing meeting-related materials in addition to presentations
• Maintains databases/digital filing system for all work
• Help prepare documents pre and post meetings
• Coordinates all departmental supplies
• Manages and prepares for team meetings
• Attend meetings, take notes and track next steps
• 3+ years of experience at executive level admin support and high school education or equivalent.
• Strong verbal and written communications are essential.
• Must be creative and innovative.
• Must anticipate needs and be proactive in preparations.
• Advanced PC skills (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) essential.
• Strong organizational skills and Multi-tasking in fast paced environment.
• Professionalism in dealing with high level of sensitive/confidential information
• Love and passion for TV (especially kids TV) is a plus
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
• 2017 Best Company for WorkingMothers
• An in-houselearning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1yy3m-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.