Under the Capitol Music Group umbrella of UMG, Capitol Christian Music Group is the market leader in the field of recorded music, distribution, and music publishing. Employing over 150 people, Capitol CMG provides a challenging and rewarding work environment characterized by a commitment to our artists and songwriters, one another, our customers, and community service.
This role is responsible for the client experience and day-to-day front office operations of the studio complex in Nashville, including team scheduling, client booking and facility admin.
How you'll CREATE:
• Maintain our internal graphic design + video team's upcoming project schedule, shoot schedule, asset needs utilizing our project management tool (Asana).
• Manage our creative project request form for all creative requests
• Work with our Art Department & Marketing teams to manage production & supply chain deadlines
• Master Video File Conversion + Quality Control
• Work with the administrative/supply chain team on our master production schedule (artwork) and any video product turn-ins
• Responsible for Master File Turn-In to Asana, SonyCi + backup on Masters server
• Work with the art department to ensure supply chain guidelines and due dates are met
• Video commissioning/outsourcing including music videos, motion graphics, lyric videos, social content, editing, documentaries, and other assigned content
• Assist internal shoots including location scouting, personnel or gear needs, production documentation, liaison with artist and management
• Assist Video Team and Creative Team in communication with artist and management
• Process all invoices and expenses for the video department
• Video Production Cost Summaries + Signatures
• Video Agreements
• Location Scouting + Securing
• Extras/Venue Releases
• Filing Insurance for all video shoots
• Video editor or designer for overflow projects on an as-needed basis
• Backup Camera Operator
• Expense Reports and recoupable expenses tracking
• Handling of video masters, digital files & footage elements.
• Managing/creating streaming, watermarked, confidential preview links of roughs
• Stay up to date on all specs and deliverable requirements for various content
Bring your VIBE:
• Expertise in Adobe Premiere Pro
• Working knowledge of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Indesign)
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint programs
• Knowledge of video codecs and how to transcode between them
• Knowledge and understanding of social media
• Candidate must be tech-savvy and proficient in Mac OSX
• Knowledge of audio recording/editing software is a plus
• Detail-oriented, self-starter, takes initiative
• Positive attitude and team player
• High attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, responding to issues promptly
• Accustomed to meeting deadlines
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, ''Gift Week'', Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
We are an E-Verify employer.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0w0qm-3-235-227-117-42 in your application.