Workplace Project Associate
Who We Are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world's leading entertainment and sports agency, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London and Beijing. Founded in 1975, CAA represents many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content, and provides a range of strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients.
This role will work alongside the Facilities Team on specific occupancy, real estate and design projects to assist in managing our global portfolio of offices. This position will report to the Global Director of Real Estate and Workplace Design and will directly collaborate with members of other internal operations and end-users.
In addition to a variety of internals, this position will also require working with external consultants and vendors including architects, real estate brokers, contractors, furniture vendors, graphics vendors and a variety of other vendors and suppliers within the construction, design and real estate industry.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
• Maintain office floor plans and headcounts updated in web-based occupancy platform
• Coordinate with internal facility managers and HR teams on occupancy related tasks
• Create/Modify floor plans in AutoCAD to reflect existing architecture
• QA/QC platform to ensure information is accurate and standards are followed
• Coordinate troubleshooting platform issues with external consultants
• Create space planning stacking scenario options
• Create space planning presentations for executive management review
• Coordinate the launch and maintenance of portfolio management platform
• Track lease transactions including LOI's, amendments, subleases, financial schedules, CAM Expenses, taxes, insurance and others
• Create reports as required for lease & project feasibility studies
• Assist in creating feasibility studies for headcount growth as needed for new deals
• Provide support in ensuring lease obligations are met by tracking key milestones including renewals, expirations, rights of first refusal, TI allowance requests, security deposits, etc.
• Coordinate with external brokerage team to maintain updated database and support ongoing transactions
• Coordinate with internal/external counsel for legal review in coordination of lease deals
• Coordinate with internal accounting team to review, respond and coordinate monthly rent payments, Operation Expenses, CAM Reconciliations, etc.
• Develop conceptual test fits / space plans for pre-design project scoping needs.
• Assist in creating project budgets and schedules for review and approval.
• Create design concepts and finish palletes for review with end-users.
• Assist in reviewing design consultant proposals, contractor bids & vendor invoices.
• Coordinate with furniture vendors to specify, order and coordinate purchasing process.
• Create weekly project reports for review
• Create monthly project budget reports for review
• Participate in all project meetings and maintain meeting notes with actionable items
• Bachelor Degree (masters preferred) in Architecture, Interior design, Real Estate, Construction Management, or related field.
• 3+ years Space planning/Interior Design experience in commercial workplace setting preferred.
• Commercial Real Estate experience preferred, but not required.
• Working knowledge in business tools commonly used in the industry (i.e., AutoCAD, Bluebeam, Excel, etc.)
• Must be highly organized, analytical, detail oriented and problem solver.
• Ability to communicate clearly and collaborate with others for a common goal.
• Flexible team player with self-starter qualities and can-do attitude.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqmjm1-54-144-55-253-42 in your application.