Who we are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world's leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content. We also provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients.
We are seeking a professional to strengthen the accounting team. This position will be focused on various accounting tasks and will be responsible for providing accurate, timely accounting information to assist decision-making. This is a perfect opportunity for a professional who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic accounting environment.
• Batching, uploading and identifying the line of business for incoming checks
• Stub and stuff checks and wires
• Sending out & attaching wire back-up to booking report/project
• Separates Participation Statements and forwards them to Forensic Team
• Attach wire instructions to booking report payment lines
• Opening and distributing mail to appropriate team members when necessary
• Provide tracking into as requested for payments
• Assist with receiving and distributing tax documents.
• Other accounting tasks as requested by Management
• Escalate issues, as needed, to the Trust Accounting Operations Supervisor
• Support system and process improvement projects
• Bachelor's degree required; 1-2 years Accounting experience
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work well with a team and represent the culture of the company
• Team player with a high level of energy, enthusiasm
• Demonstrated ability to multitask and manage conflicting priorities
• Ability to succeed in a fast paced, highly demanding, high volume, dynamic, corporate environment
• Unimpeachable integrity and can be trusted to maintain confidential information
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• 10-key by touch
• Typing – 45 wpm
• Good organizational skills; able to multi-task
• Will take initiative; ask for more work if needed
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv10jm-3-236-50-173-42 in your application.