Senior Coordinator, Design, Production & Hospitality
Los Angeles, CA
Who We Are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the leading entertainment and sports agency, with global expertise in filmed and live entertainment, digital media, publishing, sponsorship sales and endorsements, media finance, consumer investing, fashion, trademark licensing, and philanthropy. Distinguished by its culture of collaboration and exceptional client service, CAA's diverse workforce identifies, innovates, and amplifies opportunities for the people and organizations that shape culture and inspire the world. The trailblazer of the agency business, CAA was the first to build a sports business, create an investment bank, launch a venture fund, found technology start-up companies, establish a philanthropic arm, build a business in China, and form a brand marketing services division, among other innovations. Named Most Valuable Sports Agency by Forbes for eight consecutive years, CAA represents more than 2,000 of the world's top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, social impact, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities. Founded in 1975, CAA is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has offices in New York, Nashville, Memphis, Chicago, Miami, London, Munich, Geneva, Stockholm, Shanghai, and Beijing, among other locations globally.
The Technology department at CAA is an ever changing, very dynamic environment. We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of technology in every aspect.
CAA Tech is seeking a leader for the Global Audio Visual and Unified Communications team. As the Audio Visual and Unified Communications Team leader, you will provide a vision for collaboration and communication infrastructure that supports the needs of the business, shaping how the company collaborates, how visitors experience our spaces, and how we showcase our clients. You will be responsible for the Cisco Unified Communications, Teams Meetings, Teams Voice, and both Teams and Cisco conference room technology. You will also be responsible for the Audio Visual technology in our state-of-the-art movie theater and screening rooms, as well as all conference rooms across our global footprint. The successful candidate will have experience managing staff in a dynamic environment and ensure the team remains end user focused and driven by customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate has a continuous improvement mindset and exemplifies excellent time management, technical, and communication skills. This hybrid role requires at least 4 days/week onsite in the Los Angeles headquarters.
• Lead Global Audio Visual and Unified Communications team who design and support all telephony, video conferencing, conference room, and screening technology across the company
• Create and enhance digital experiences across conference rooms, screening rooms, collaboration and multi-purpose spaces
• Oversee all aspects of the chat, voice, and video collaboration platforms
• Responsible for all displays, projection systems, microphones (including wireless), speakers and other in-room AV equipment
• Manage AV and UC teams coordinating across real estate design and construction, as well as corporate information systems, corporate communications, specialty vendors, and technology engineers
• Manage and coordinate efforts of technical builds for new construction and remodels
• Mentor staff in professional career growth and technical career paths
• Build strategic relationships with vendors and identify emerging technologies
• Provide the strategic roadmap for communication and collaboration services
• Provide annual budget planning and oversight for communication and collaboration services
• Manage all support contracts for the groups
• Facilitate the integration and development of client-facing applications and services
• Thrive in a sense-of-urgency environment, leverage best practices, and innovate through any problem with a can-do attitude
• Communicate well and provide documentation of changes and new design suggestions, vetting with colleagues
• 12+ years' experience and architect-level knowledge of unified communications infrastructure including collaboration tools, video conferencing, telephony and related technology
• Proven track record running an enterprise class Cisco UC Environment
• 5+ years' experience with Microsoft technology including operating system and collaboration products such as Teams
• 5+ years' experience managing a dynamic team
• Proven ability to directly interface with C-Suite
• Proven program management and integration skills with at least 5 years' experience
• Demonstrated background in the design and build of scalable, supportable and secure solutions
• Experience designing, building and supporting AV infrastructure for enterprise broadcast
• Experience in automation of networking, video and voice infrastructure
• Excellent background in VOIP, and SIP technologies
• Experience with acquisitions and integrations from a networking, communication and collaboration perspective
• Experience with Conference Room AV integrations
• Understanding of basic network concepts as they relate to AV and Video conferencing
• Understanding of connections between screening and AV technologies
• Deep understanding of security models and digital threat prevention
• Experience with PaaS, IaaS and networking in the cloud
• Experience with ITSM, and ITIL best practices
• Experience managing with Kanban and other Agile methodologies
• Excellent background in BGP, and managed MPLS lines
CAA has a service oriented collaborative environment where we help our colleagues then focus on our own work.
• On-site in Los Angeles location at least 4 times per week.
• Travel to other locations may be required.
Compensation: The annual base salary for this position is in the range of $190,000 - $249,000. T his position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus. Ultimately, the salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more .
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate on the basis of race (inclusive of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture and protective hairstyles), color, religion, creed, gender or sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, family and medical care leave status, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, political affiliation, an employee's or their dependent's reproductive health decision making (e.g., the decision to use or access a particular drug, device or medical service), or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmpyb3-18-207-129-175-42 in your application.
Creative Artists Agency (CAA), is the world’s leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content.