Accounting Associate, TV
Los Angeles, CA
Technology - Business Intelligence (BI) Programmer
Who We Are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the leading entertainment and sports agency, with global expertise in filmed and live entertainment, digital media, publishing, sponsorship sales and endorsements, media finance, consumer investing, fashion, trademark licensing, and philanthropy. Distinguished by its culture of collaboration and exceptional client service, CAA's diverse workforce identifies, innovates, and amplifies opportunities for the people and organizations that shape culture and inspire the world. The trailblazer of the agency business, CAA was the first to build a sports business, create an investment bank, launch a venture fund, found technology start-up companies, establish a philanthropic arm, build a business in China, and form a brand marketing services division, among other innovations. Named Most Valuable Sports Agency by Forbes for eight consecutive years, CAA represents more than 2,000 of the world's top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, social impact, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities. Founded in 1975, CAA is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has offices in New York, Nashville, Memphis, Chicago, Miami, London, Munich, Geneva, Stockholm, Shanghai, and Beijing, among other locations globally.
The Business Intelligence (BI) Developer will be a member of a highly-motivated team responsible for providing business intelligence, reporting and management information solutions to business users. You will work closely with key stakeholders and technology teams to turn data into critical information and insights that support business decisions. It is essential, and a success criterion, that you build an understanding of the business at a level of detail that enables you to identify and address critical issues and opportunities. Your role as Business Intelligence Developer provides data that is accurate , congruent, contextualized and actionable, and ensures information is easily available to users for direct consumption or integration with other systems.
You will work with business stakeholders to identify data gaps and opportunities, determine business requirements, and prioritize and sequence work. You will be accountable for providing leadership of independent initiatives, facilitating information gathering, analysis, development and delivery of solutions to all levels of business stakeholders.
• Interpret business needs/opportunities and lead the design, development and delivery of appropriate BI solutions
• Role will focus on developing management information solutions that provide business leaders with key business performance metrics and strategic insights
• Provide expertise in combining, cleansing and unifying disparate data sources into cohesive data models
• Develop the necessary measures, dashboards and visualizations to extract powerful and digestible insights from complex data sets
• Help with the rollout and adoption of BI solutions, including ongoing training of business users, gathering of feedback, analysis and prioritization of enhancement requests
• Support ad hoc data analysis and modeling projects
• Work closely with colleagues in our Financial Planning & Analysis and Agency Operations teams to
optimize how insights are delivered to business users
• Participate in workstream planning processes including inception , technical design, development, testing and delivery of BI solutions
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Management, Finance or specialized training/certification preferred
• 8+ years of Business Analysis or related technical experience
• 5+ years of experience with Data Visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, Qlik).
• 3+ years of experience working with advanced Power BI and DAX.
• Experience with SSAS tabular models preferred, multidimensional cube experience, SQL experience, data management, financial modeling and reporting
• Experience working with data to solve business problems/generating actionable insights a requirement
• Must demonstrate strong business acumen, impressive career development, and outstanding performance track record
• Excellent written and oral communication skills are required
• You can work 100% remote with occasional travel to company meetings and events.
Compensation: The annual base salary for this position is in the range of $121,000 - $145,000. T his position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus. Ultimately, the salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more .
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate on the basis of race (inclusive of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture and protective hairstyles), color, religion, creed, gender or sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, family and medical care leave status, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, political affiliation, an employee's or their dependent's reproductive health decision making (e.g., the decision to use or access a particular drug, device or medical service), or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6wyn9-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.
Creative Artists Agency (CAA), is the world’s leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content.