Who We Are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world's leading full-service entertainment, media and sports agency. The Company represents many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, sports, theatre, video games and digital content. CAA also provides a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients.
CAA is seeking an executive based in Los Angeles for a unique position at the company, focused on driving CAA's evaluation and execution of M&A opportunities. This executive will also support CAA Games and their evaluation M&A opportunities on behalf of their clients. The executive will simultaneously focus on continuously refining the company's long-term strategy in the sector, including conducting research on industry trends, assessing high growth sectors, and generating and evaluating execution strategies.
The candidate will work hand-in-hand with the leadership of both Strategic Dev / M&A and the Video Games division, with a goal of driving the company's long-term business in the games space.
The candidate will be responsible for end-to-end execution, due diligence, financial analysis, and management of deals, partnering with various departments across the organization, including division heads and senior agents. The ideal candidate will excel at analyzing businesses, leveraging financial frameworks and models, building relationships, and executing transactions and projects.
• Evaluate potential acquisition and investment candidates and lead valuation analyses and due diligence processes
• Build financial models, including bottoms-up financial statements and valuation analyses
• Create and present investment and strategy memos
• Conduct ad hoc analyses and presentations for senior leadership
• Manage M&A processes with and on behalf of clients, where appropriate
• Advise on targets and strategies in association with related investments
• Perform other critical tasks as directed
• Bachelor's degree
• 4 or more years of work experience in investment banking, private equity, corporate development / M&A, or similar roles
• Direct experience advising and/or working with video games companies strongly preferred
• Strong financial modeling skills for highly quantitative analyses
• Independent strategic thinker with a point of view on the risks and rewards of new investment opportunities and strategic initiatives
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Attention to detail in all deliverables
• Strong work ethic with a high level of responsiveness
• Ability to manage deadlines with a high level of responsibility and autonomy
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvp2j0-44-210-237-158-42 in your application.