The Senior Treasury Analyst is an integral member of the Corporate Treasury Team. Reporting to Company's Treasurer, this position requires strong analytical skills, strong attention to detail and critical thinking. The Senior Treasury Analyst will collaborate with internal stakeholders (tax, legal, accounting, IT, business segments) and external partners (including relationship banks, treasury service providers) across a variety of corporate treasury activities. The Senior Treasury Analyst will assist with daily treasury operations activities as well as support the Treasurer on the strategic side of treasury including capital markets, management presentations, capital allocation, corporate finance, etc. This position will seek to build efficiencies and improve Treasury processes, documentation, procedures, management reporting, and assist with implementation of a Treasury workstation to help build a best in class treasury organization to support the Company's growth and strategy.
• Perform daily cash management functions including global cash positioning, global cash forecasting, payments, bank accounts management
• Collaborate with Accounting and FP&A on various cash related activities and projects
• Assist with the treasury RFPs and related projects
• Create and maintain short and long-term cash flow forecasting models and dashboards, including cash position reports to monitor activity and liquidity; and variance analyses.
• Assist with annual FBAR reporting
• Prepare monthly interest accruals and debt-related fees
• Collaborate with Financial Planning and Analysis team on treasury related assumptions for budget and LRP
• Produce internal reports for cash and debt activity; and schedules for annual statements.
• Prepare debt covenant compliance package including covenant calculations and lender presentation.
• Perform debt administration activities including notices, interest payments, interest expense accrual reports, loan holder analysis and record keeping
• Perform ad hoc analysis as needed for various treasury projects and initiatives
• Assist with capital market initiatives for new and existing debt transactions
• Create and maintain company's free cash flow schedule
• Create and maintain quarterly WACC calculation
• Assist with treasury operations related projects to support company's growth and expansion
• 5 or more years of experience in corporate treasury; FP&A experience is plus
• BS/BA degree in finance or related area
• CTP, CFA preferred
• Solid financial modeling skills
• Microsoft PowerPoint skills to develop strong treasury decks
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple priorities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxn6pq-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.