Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is seeking an experienced accounting professional to strengthen the accounting team. This position will be focused on various accounting tasks and will be responsible for providing accurate, timely accounting information to assist decision-making. This is a perfect opportunity for an Accountant who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic accounting environment.
• Prepare journal entries and supporting documentation in accordance with GAAP.
• Complete account reconciliations and analysis of balance sheet accounts.
• Maintain financial schedules and ledgers in compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Perform monthly, quarterly, and year-end close procedures for both domestic and international divisions.
• Assist in the development and improvement of accounting processes.
• Support the completion of financial statement audits.
• Assist with special projects and ad-hoc requests, as necessary.
• 3 or more years accounting/finance experience
• Public accounting experience a plus
• Bachelor's or higher degree in Accounting or Finance
• CPA preferred
• Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
• Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
• Advanced Excel skills
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.