Who We Are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the leading entertainment and sports agency, with global expertise in filmed and live entertainment, digital media, publishing, sponsorship sales and endorsements, licensing, media finance, consumer investing, fashion, trademark licensing, and philanthropy. Distinguished by its culture of collaboration and exceptional client service, CAA's diverse workforce identifies, innovates, and amplifies opportunities for the people and organizations that shape culture and inspire the world. The trailblazer of the agency business, CAA was the first to build a sports business, create an investment bank, launch a venture fund, found technology start-up companies, establish a philanthropic arm, build a business in China, and form a brand marketing services division, among other innovations.
CAA is seeking a strategic marketer to further build our Global Property Solutions capability. In this role, you will be responsible for architecting strategic partnership solutions that address a brand's business priorities. You'll build sales enablement tools and dive deep into understanding category dynamics. You'll serve as a catalyst for new business development and help us operationalize our global property sales team.
This is a cross-functional, highly visible role. You will be central to enhancing and broadening the group's value proposition to internal and external stakeholders. The ability to think strategically, communicate effectively, lead in ambiguity and build consensus will be keys to your success.
Strategy & Ideation
• Translate brand objectives into strategic partnership solutions. You'll help the team respond to brand briefs with thoughtful and actional recommendations
• Study and share evolving industry and sponsorship trends with peers and property clients with an eye towards generating new prospects and revenue opportunities
• Anticipate emerging category trends and implications to CAA's sports clients
• Lead research initiatives, identifying tools and resources that will aid in the consumer insight gathering and strategic planning process
• Anticipate the needs of our sellers, troubleshoot and problem solve with internal teams to proactively provide solutions
• Lead client meetings and statuses
Solutions and Sales Operations
• Contribute to, oversee and maintain a sales toolkit, comprised of: generic sales materials, library of outcome-based case studies, category insights and activation best practices
• Act as a conduit to our property clients and oversee the distribution of information, materials and insights to our sales colleagues
Creative Development & Project Management
• Work collaboratively with our design teammates to develop persuasive sales communications materials featuring high impact visuals and research-fueled insights
• Set project timelines, ensuring team members have a balanced workload as well as challenging, level-appropriate projects to learn and grow
• Direct and drive process improvements-ensure our ways of working are defined, reviewed improved and maintained.
• Ensure timely project delivery and quality control
• Mentor and support junior team members to ensure timely project delivery and quality control
• Build and maintain relationships with sports property and brand clients, industry partners and other internal departments.
• Cultivate existing brand relationships to make sure they can take full advantage of CAA's ever-growing suite of sports property offerings.
• 8+ years of experience developing partnership marketing programs and campaigns
• Experience drafting, developing and presenting to secure multi-year partnerships
• Demonstrated ability to establish high levels of trust and influence others to action
• Have a passion for creating innovative solutions rooted in consumer and category insights
• Proven ability to cultivate brand partnerships and possess strong relationship-building skills
• Strong mentorship experience and ability to manage a small team
• Self-starter that takes initiative and is able to navigate multiple stakeholders
• Strong multitasking capabilities and the ability to work effectively in a faced paced environment
• A strong writer, presenter and communicator; able to confidently present and sell ideas
This role will be based in our New York office.
The annual base salary for this position is in the range of $140,000 - $185,000 . This position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus. Ultimately, the salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate on the basis of race (inclusive of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture and protective hairstyles), color, religion, creed, gender or sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, family and medical care leave status, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, political affiliation, an employee's or their dependent's reproductive health decision making (e.g., the decision to use or access a particular drug, device or medical service), or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2bpe5-34-239-154-201-42 in your application.