WHO WE ARE
Creative Artists Agency (CAA), is the world's leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content. We also provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients.
The Account Professional has direct client servicing experience and a track record of thinking one step ahead to best support executives, co-workers, and clients. Specifically, this person will be an integral team member supporting the CAA executive account lead on a major PGA TOUR account. The position will include event and hospitality management, programming, onsite event support and travel, preparation of proposals, daily support account management and post event wrap up and reconciliation.
• Travel to a number of PGA TOUR event as on site support
• Hospitality and event management i.e., book travel, gifting, plan dinners
• Manage strategy for a segment of the client's business
• Manage budgeting for a segment of the client's business
• Serve as first point of contact on the ground for escalation
• Work directly with the client's executive team
• Manage registration site leading up to events and the onsite check-in process
• Serve as liaison with the club or venue on behalf of client
• Development of client presentations/proposals and other materials for current and future clients
• Manage on-site responsibilities including event operations, television/media relations, hospitality, on-course branding, etc.
• Oversee onsite volunteers
• Support account leaders
• Float to other accounts during slow seasons as needed
• Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
• Provide any additional general administrative support and assist with special projects as needed
• 2+ years direct client servicing experience
• 2+ years negotiating with vendors
• High level organization skills
• Analytical with creative problem solving abilities
• Anticipates needs
• Support and service mentality
• Excellent customer service and business writing abilities
• Flexible schedule to allow for travel and work during events
This role will be based in the Jacksonville office, Monday - Friday.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4qeyz-44-200-112-172-42 in your application.
Creative Artists Agency (CAA), is the world’s leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content.